Get the Voice You've Always Wanted
with the 5-Week Ultimate Voice Workout
Looking for the best Online Singing Lessons?
Get Instant Access to the Step-by-step daily voice coaching & exercises!
Click the button below to get the Total Vocal Method 5-Week Ultimate Voice Workout
at this very special, limited-time-only price of just $147
Module One: Free Your Voice
This grouping of scales, vowels and consonants let you immediately feel more freedom in your voice! Because of the nature of how our bodies boost harmonics, this grouping allows easier, faster access to your full potential range.
- More overall vocal freedom
- Less overall strain
- More access to your full potential range
Module Two: Get Connected
“Bridge the gap” so to speak between the upper and lower registers. This grouping of scales, vowels and consonants lets you start feeling better cooperation between those TA and CT muscle groups. That gets us quickly connected into a more uniform voice!
- Better agility and flexibility moving through the bridge
- Less obvious difference in tone top to bottom
- More energy in the overall sound
Module Three: Full, Strong, and Clear
This grouping of scales, vowels and consonants lets you begin to feel and hear more ‘weight’, energy and strength (harmonic content!) in the sound as you continue to improve the flexibility and strength of the bridge. In this workout you’ll get a stronger sound and sense of vibration with deepening coordination of muscles and formants.
- Stronger sound and sense of vibration
- Better blending of the upper and lower tones to unify sound
- Deepening coordination of muscles and formants
Module Four: Home, Home On The Bridge!
This more advanced grouping of scales, vowels and consonants focus more on developing greater flexibility, agility, strength and endurance as you sing through (and sustain!) the vocal bridge.
- Further deepening of the bridge coordination
- Finding maximum harmonic content (power!)
- Agility, flexibility, and relaxation throughout the range
Module Five: Your Own True Voice!
This advanced grouping of scales, vowels and consonants challenge all aspects of range, power, flexibility and endurance as you move towards developing your own true voice. There’s an additional “bonus workout” in this grouping to really put it all together!
- Full potential range
- Complete vocal freedom
- Ease of tone production in whatever you sing